Sunday, July 23, 2006

:: SUNDAY ::
haiz.. today de whole day was damn sucky la.. i didn't talk to my parents since morning.. dad still giving me his black face.. i was so hungry when i wake up la.. ate alot of stuff.. haiz.. didn't talk to them even during dinner.. haiz.. dinner was sooo damn cold la.. everyone juz keep quiet.. =,( i finally buck up my courage to talk to my parent.. i cried yesterday night.. i cried tis morning.. i cried after dinner.. i cried before going into their room.. i cried when i'm talking to them.. i cried aft i walked outta them.. i cried n cried.. i cried when i msg Jeff.. i cried when force myself to do mAyA (- which ended up shit stuff coming out-).. i cried aft i couldnt do finished my mAyA.. i cried when i was on msn wif Jeff.. i cried when i listen to our blog's songs.. i cried till my eyes were red n swollen now.. but hu cares? are parents always right? shld i give up on us? i really dunno..

++ God, help me wif tis ++

*thanks to all peeps hu gimme encouragement.. esp to LUCAS whom i tot we nvr spoke to each other aft de camp..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home